Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionLived Time is a holistic guide to time management, providing a series of techniques to improve our understanding and control of time throughout our daily lives. The book is designed to re-educate the reader's sense of time to enable them to achieve the work-life balance they strive for. It explores the limitations of a world view that sees 'time as money' and gives the reader a way to develop a world view that sees 'time as life' instead. The author shows how time cant be managedA in the traditional sense through a mere set of prioritisation models, but must be seen an integral part of our lifestyle choices. The book is based on techniques the author has developed over many years of senior management coaching at the highest level.
- Author BiographyMariana Funes is a cognitive psychologist with over 20 years experience in people development, research and writing. She has been involved in senior executive development since 1985 and has worked with numerous blue-chip organisations including BT, P&O, Marks & Spencer, Barclays Bank, the Foreign Office and many, many more. She lectures widely and has written several books.
- Author(s)Mariana Funes
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight360 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.