All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth edition of this authoritative text covers every aspect of liver disease affecting infants, children and adolescents. As in the previous editions, it offers an integrative approach to the science and clinical practice of pediatric hepatology and charts the substantial progress in understanding and treating these diseases. All of the chapters are written by international experts and address the unique pathophysiology, manifestations and management of these disorders. This edition of the landmark text features extended coverage of viral hepatitis, metabolic liver disease, fatty liver disease and liver transplantation, including a new chapter on post-transplant care and outcomes. All of the chapters have been updated to reflect changing epidemiology and recent advances in molecular medicine and gemics. With the continued evolution of pediatric hepatology as a discipline, this text remains an essential reference for all physicians involved in the care of children with liver disease.
- Author BiographyFrederick J. Suchy, MD is Chief Research Officer and Director, The Children's Hospital Research Institute, Children's Hospital Colorado. He is also Professor of Pediatrics and Associate Dean for Child Health Research, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO, USA. Ronald J. Sokol, MD is Professor and Vice Chair of Pediatrics, Section Head, Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, Director, Colorado Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute, and holds the Arnold Silverman MD Chair in Digestive Health, University of Colorado School of Medicine and Children's Hospital Colorado, Aurora, CO, USA. William F. Balistreri, MD is Director Emeritus of the Pediatric Liver Care Center, Medical Director Emeritus, Liver Transplantation, and Dorothy M. M. Kersten Professor of Pediatrics, Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition at the Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note254 b/w illus. 135 colour illus. 156 tables
- Weight2480 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byFrederick J. Suchy,Ronald J. Sokol,William F. Balistreri
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.