All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents state-of-art information summarizing the current understanding of a range of liver diseases, and reviews some key diagstic and therapeutic advances. The book is a collection of selected clinical and scientific topics divided into two volumes, each divided into two sections. The first volume treats the cellular, biochemical and immulogical mechanisms underlying liver diseases; the second focuses on clinical liver disease pathophysiology and related diagstics and therapeutic insights. It is hoped that the target readers - hepatologists, clinicians, researchers and cademicians - will be exposed to new ideas, and subjects beyond their own scientific disciplines. In addition, students and all those who wish to enlarge their kwledge of advances in the field of liver diseases will find this book a good source of information.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication03/01/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight2245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDerek A. Mann,Scott L. Friedman,Shakir Ali
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.