All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLiver Regeneration: Basic Mechanisms, Relevant Models and Clinical Applications presents cutting-edge information on liver regeneration research through an integrated, systems-wide perspective. The book addresses discoveries on hepatic progenitor cells, liver regeneration after chemical damage, and liver regeneration as a prime therapy for liver failure and disease. By addressing the urgent need for translating basic research findings into clinically relevant modalities and potential therapeutic applications, the book provides the data needed to improve liver patient management. Hundreds of full-color, graphic photographs and illustrations underline key elements and show researchers and students important aspects of liver transplantation, immufluorescence, and other techniques used in liver regeneration.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication17/08/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteApprox. 300 illustrations (300 in full color); Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight840 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byUdayan M. Apte
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.22
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.09
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.91
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.26
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $49.55Trending at AU $56.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.