CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the momentous to the outlandish, this little book brings together past and present to offer a taste of Liverpool. Learn about the movers and shakers who shaped this fantastic city. The great and the good; the bad and the ugly. Small wonders, tall stories, triumph and tragedy. Best places - worst places. Origins, evolution, future. Written by a local who kws what makes Liverpool tick.
- Author BiographyDan Longman is an author and student from Birkenhead who is about to enter his final year at Liverpool John Moores University. He is passionate about the history of his city. This will be Dan's seventh title for The History Press.
- Author(s)Daniel K. Longman
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width111 mm
- Height174 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.