All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe legal profession has been powerfully transformed over the past two decades. Lives of Lawyers Revisited offers unique in-sights into the nature of this change through the stories of five extraordinarily varied law practices. Building on the wisdom of his w-classic Lives of Lawyers , author Michael Kelly's ground-level exploration of how different firms and departments cope with a changing profession is followed by a provocative examination of how best to understand change in the law, the nature of law practice organizations and the meaning of a profession like law.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Kelly is President and Chairman of the Board of the National Senior Citizens Law Center, an advocacy group for older Americans of limited means. He lives in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Author(s)Michael J. Kelly
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2007
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleLaw, Meaning & Violence
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content Note7 tables, 7 figures
- Weight585 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.