All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionHow humans think and feel about their work handling food animals
- Author BiographyRhoda Wilkie is a lecturer in sociology at the University of Aberdeen, where she earned her doctorate in 2002. She is the co-editor (with David Inglis) of the five-volume collection, Animals and Society: Critical Concepts in the Social Sciences.
- Author(s)Rhoda M. Wilkie
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/06/2010
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleAnimals, Culture, & Society
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note3 illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine458 mm
- Series Edited byArnold Arluke,Clinton R. Sanders
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.