All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionTo re-establish and raise native self-esteem by kwing their origins...To re-unite our nation via the eight rights and ideals...To revive the spiritual concept of Four into Three, into Two, into One.. .To globally re-establish the concept of the Extended Family ('Ohana)...To encourage the practice of Aloha K'kou, A'ole Pilikia: Love to all, Trouble Not. A nation cant stand without a spiritual system as its foundation. Kanaka Maoli have been struggling with and against themselves because of successful foreign occupation, and spiritual cultural intervention. Kanaka Maoli are struggling with their spiritual beliefs because of Tahitian (Na Ali'i) and Missionary intervention that have confused and divided the extended 'Ohana. Separatism, competitive, and materialistic ideals have kept the heart of Hawaii nei and its people captive long eugh. We must return to our true self 'O'u'i'o personal truths. First, by freeing our spirit through Living Aloha and Living Love, by reintroducing the eight rights and eight ideals that once was the backbone, the Kua iwi, of our nation. This spiritual revival of Living Aloha and Living Love will heal and hopefully unite and free our nation. This concept has the capacity to spiritually re-unite displaced natives living on foreign soil by keeping their sense of 'Ohana and the spirit of Aloha alive. It is paramount to the survival of our culture and nation to kw whom we are and where we come from in order to kw where we are going. This kwledge will help to rebuild the loss and low self-esteem currently plaguing our children and nation. Living Aloha and Living Love is the catalyst, the missing torch that can help to melt the mental chains that hold Kanaka Maoli captive in the throngs of separatism.
- Author BiographyDr. Elithe Kahn is a Kanaka Maoli, indigenous native of Hawai'i, and a multifaceted entrepreneur. Recently retired, she served as Kahu of Zen Care Hawai'i (a healing center) for 25 years. She lectures, teaches, and practices healing techniques at Hawai'i Pacific Healing Center on Oahu. She also visits and lectures on Hawaiian spirituality throughout the Hawaiian islands, America and Japan. Her passions include playing the harp, composing music, and gardening. She is the author of several books, including H Breathe!: Hawaiian Meditative Contemplation, Ho'olei, Divine Communication: A Hawaiian Prophecy Forecasting System, When the Plant Quivers: Legends of Healing Hawaiian Plants and Herbs, and produced a Mele Oli CD: Hawaiian Food for the Soul.
- Author(s)Dr Elithe Manuha'aipo Kahn
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication27/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.