All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionInterdisciplinary exploration of the scope and impact of Teresa Brennan's lifework.
- Author BiographyAlice A. Jardine is Professor of Romance Languages and Literatures and of Studies on Women, Gender, and Sexuality at Harvard University. She is the coeditor (with Anne M. Menke) of Shifting Scenes: Interviews on Women, Writing, and Politics in Post-68 France. Shannon Lundeen is Associate Director of the Alice Paul Center for Research on Women, Gender, and Sexuality at the University of Pennsylvania and the coeditor (with Mary C. Rawlinson) of The Voice of Breast Cancer in Medicine and Bioethics. Kelly Oliver is W. Alton Jones Professor of Philosophy at Vanderbilt University and the author of The Colonization of Psychic Space: A Psychoanalytic Social Theory of Oppression.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication05/04/2007
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Gender Theory
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byAlice A. Jardine,Kelly Oliver,Shannon Lundeen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.