All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMankind is on the threshold of the next evolutionary phase the era of the Spiritual Human. In Living Beyond The Five Senses, Teresa L. DeCicco, PhD, describes the process that occurs during this spiritual transformation. It is an invitation to readers to actively engage in the deepening of their own spiritual transformation. The book is primarily aimed at those who feel that they are already undergoing some sort of major transformation, either physically, psychologically, and/or spiritually, yet it will also appeal to readers seeking to make changes to their relationships, jobs, finances, parenting, or living conditions. Living Beyond The Five Senses is a guide to all who want to consciously grow toward living a more peaceful and enriching life, one that ushers in the era of the Spiritual Human.
- Author BiographyTeresa L. DeCicco is an expert in psychology of the spiritual self and the fields of dreams and dreaming and. She has presented her work in lectures throughout the world and on television and radio programs. Teresa divides her time between her home amidst an apple orchard in Ontario and a vacation home in the mountains of Quebec, Canada.
- Author(s)Teresa L. DeCicco
- PublisherDivine Arts
- Date of Publication02/12/2014
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationStudio City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDivine Arts
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.