All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuddha and Christ, perhaps the two most pivotal figures in the history of humankind, each left behind a legacy of teachings and practices that have shaped the lives of billions of people over two millennia. If they were to meet on the road today, what would each think of the other's spiritual views and practices? In this classic text, Thich Nhat Hanh explores the crossroads of compassion and holiness at which the two traditions meet and he reawakens our understanding of both. Thich Nhat Hanh is a holy man, for he is humble and devout. His ideas for peace, if applied, would build a monument to ecumenism, to world brotherhood, to humanity. - Martin Luther King, Jr. He shows us the connection between personal, inner peace, and peace on earth. - His Holiness the Dalai Lama.
- Author Biography<b>Thich Nhat Hanh </b>isa Vietnamese monk, a rare combination of mystic, scholar, and activist and one of the most beloved Buddhist teachers in the West. Poet, Zen master, and chairman of the Vietnamese Buddhist Peace Delegation during the Vietnam War, he was nominated by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., for the Nobel Peace Prize.
- Author(s)Thich Nhat Hanh
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication30/01/2007
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintRiverhead Books,U.S.
- Weight300 g
- Width115 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement10th Anniversary edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.