All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone who has ever lived has kwn the torment of fear. Fear will try to push you back and is always ready to attack you through your thoughts. But you can live free from it! God's promise is that you will be able to overcome this powerful emotion. In this book, Joyce Meyer shows that even though fear will surely challenge you, the Holy Spirit can still help you walk in faith. Find out: - How to keep fear from controlling your life - How to move forward in spite of your fears - How God stays faithful regardless of what you're feeling - The one basic fear underneath all fears. You can act on God's Word and defeat this enemy. Now is the time to seize victory, by stepping out to do it afraid!
- Author BiographyJoyce Meyer is one of the world's leading practical Bible teachers. Her TV and radio broadcast, Enjoying Everyday Life, airs on hundreds of television networks and radio stations worldwide. She travels extensively, holding conferences throughout the year, speaking to thousands around the world. Joyce has written nearly 100 inspirational books, including MAKING GOOD HABITS, BREAKING BAD HABITS, POWER THOUGHTS and BATTLEFIELD OF THE MIND.
- Author(s)Joyce Meyer
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight188 g
- Width132 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.80Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.