CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe life force, also kwn as spirit, is the essence of being and the conscious and most important form of energy. Living energy is personal and within our conscious control, and by learning about it, we can use it to transform our life into vibrant and meaningful expressions of who we really are. Consciousness is purely energetic and therefore difficult to quantify in mechanistic terms. It is the characteristic of living energy and is the foundation of awareness. Consciousness is the thread running through all life. Living Energy is an introduction to the process of mystic spirituality. The reader is encouraged to attain a deep and meaningful connection to the divine with expanded awareness. The principles given in this book are equally relevant to the vice and the advanced practitioner. Robert explains how we may reveal our hidden potential by shifting our perception away from what is customary and comfortable to open the doors to greater spiritual awareness.
- Author BiographySince 1971, Robert Campagnola has travelled to 40 countries on six continents to assist thousands of people to develop their natural spirituality. Through his books, essays, and blogs, he freely shares his unique experiences to help seekers of the truth find balance and purpose in their lives. During the Cold War, Robert took great risks to present spiritual teachings in the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, where he is still well known for his dedication to the open expression of individual evolution. Besides being a prolific writer and speaker, he composed and performed over 30 albums with various musical groups and recently created a script for a movie about a great mystical warrior. From 1979 till 1998, he planned and directed a large community development project in East India and led the development of nine agricultural communities throughout the world. Robert is a practical mystic due to his capacity to manifest spiritual vision in relevant and useful physical form. You may find out more about Robert and his music at robertcampagnola.com and hear some of his more recent lectures at harimedia.net.
- Author(s)Robert Campagnola
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Karen Atebakyan Robertovich
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.