CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionUnless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. - Matthew 18:3-4 (NIV) In Living Free, Like You're 3!, Alicia V. Sharpe uses these words from Jesus in Matthew to relate the freedom that three year olds experience to the freedom we adults could live out if we simply held an attitude that resembles young children. She uses this idea and highlights these principles by including scripture and real life stories covering issues such as trust, forgiveness, love, and freedom in Christ, so that we can be real with one ather-all traits that a young child lives out every day.
- Author BiographyAlicia V. Sharpe is a wife and mother of four children, Laurin, Hope, Stephen, and a little girl on the way. She served as a campus missionary with her husband, Chris, at UNC Greensboro and NC State University for many years and has a deep passion to see women set free to accomplish the dreams and desires God has placed in their hearts. She currently resides in Garner, NC and serves as the worship leader and women's ministry leader at her local church.
- Author(s)Alicia V Sharpe
- PublisherAlicia V Sharpe
- Date of Publication18/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlicia V Sharpe
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.