All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor journalism to survive and flourish, it needs journalists who understand its importance to society, believe in and are committed to its core values, and can put those values into action. This goal is at the heart of Living Journalism, a highly readable, practical book where readers will learn the core values and principles needed to produce work that informs and enlightens an increasingly mobile and participatory audience. The advice and stories of professionals throughout the book allow veteran reporters to serve as mentors to today's journalists.
- Author(s)Rich Martin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationScottsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHolcomb Hathaway, Incorporated
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.