All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionLiving joyfully free is pressing into God's chest and listening to His heart. Exploring and mining through the treasures that fill the pages of the Bible, like children we can come to our Heavenly Father and ask the hard questions, and yet live in wide-eyed wonder. Let's ponder and hold up God's truth to His light and watch the facets of His glory radiate. My hope and prayer is that this book will take you deeper into God's love, because the more we understand and discover, the more we can live joyfully free. Join me as the joyful journey continues ...
- Author BiographyLisa Buffaloe is an author, speaker, founder and radio host for Living Joyfully Free Radio, happily-married wife, and mom. She is the author of Nadia's Hope, Prodigal Nights, Living Joyfully Free Devotional (Volumes 1 and 2), No Wound Too Deep For The Deep Love Of Christ, Grace for the Char-Baked, and Unfailing Treasures Devotional. When Lisa isn't writing, blogging, or speaking, you'll find her out enjoying God's beautiful creation with her family.
- Author(s)Lisa Buffaloe
- PublisherLisa Buffaloe Productions L L C
- Date of Publication12/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLisa Buffaloe Productions L L C
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.