All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComplete Chinese is a unique multimedia program that takes you beginner to advanced level in one convenient package. At the core of Complete Chinese is the Living Language Method(TM), based on linguistic science, proven techniques, and over 65 years of experience. Our method teaches you the whole language, so you can express yourself, t just recite memorized words or scripts. Millions have learned with Living Language(R). Now it's your turn. - 4 Books: 46 lessons, additional review exercises, culture tes, an extensive glossary, and a grammar summary--plus a complete guide to Chinese characters - 9 Audio CDs: Vocabulary, dialogues, audio exercises, and more--listen while using the books or use for review on the go - Free Online Learning: Flashcards, games, and interactive quizzes for each lesson at www.livinglanguage.com/languagelab To learn more visit livinglanguage.com. The Living Language Method(TM) Build a Foundation Start speaking Chinese immediately using essential words and phrases. Progress with Confidence Build on each lesson as you advance to full sentences, then actual conversations. Retain what You've Learned Special recall exercises move your new language from short-term to long-term memory. Achieve Your Goals Don't just mimic or memorize. Develop practical language skills to speak in any situation.
- Author(s)Living Language
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleComplete
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiving Language,U.S.
- Weight1973 g
- Width170 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine84 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-Audio and Book
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.