Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- Descriptionliving, learning, loving is margaux delotte-bennett's first collection of poetry. The reader will join her as she explores the meaning and importance of family while examining the changing Washington, DC landscape. This book of 32 original poems includes pieces from margaux's one woman show Black & Kinky Amongst Brown Waves which is about her travels in India in 2007.
- Author Biographymargaux delotte-bennett is a Washington, DC based poet, songwriter and performer. She has facilitated numerous writing and performance workshops, performed around the DC metro area and worked with others to produce original shows. margaux is also a founding member of Wild Women Theatre, an ensemble exploring and confronting the politics around the black female body through poetry, movement, storytelling and song. margaux's poetry has been featured in the books Liberated Muse Volume 1: How I Freed my Soul and The Poetry of Yoga (Volume II). In 2009 margaux premiered her one-woman show about her travels in India entitled, Black and Kinky Amongst Brown Waves. Her poem girl child won second place in the D.C. Commission on the Arts and Humanities' 27th Annual Larry Neal Writers' Awards. For current works visit kinkywaves.wordpress.com.
- Author(s)Margaux Delotte-Bennett
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.