All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionPope John Paul II worked many miracles while still on earth... Ask a priest who was ordained during the pontificate of Pope John Paul II, How did you come to kw God was calling you? Chances are, the answer will have something to do with John Paul himself. Living Miracles tells the true stories of some of these spiritual sons of John Paul. You'll meet a priest who underwent a second conversion after concelebrating Mass with the Pope. Ather who had his first life-changing brush with spiritual greatness when Cardinal Karol Wojtyla went kayaking on a modest Michigan lake. And one who knew he was called to the Catholic priesthood when, through the confusion of a teeming crowd, a remarkably peaceful Pope John Paul met his gaze and held it. These stories are sure to excite and reassure every Catholic who prays for the JP2 priests in our midst - while praying for their example to inspire a new crop of great men to heroic lives of joyful sacrifice and service. The book includes reflections from Cardinal Daniel DiNardo of Houston, Archbishop Charles J. Chaput of Denver, and Bishop Peter Jugis of Charlotte, North Carolina. Priests profiled include Fr. Ed Kelly (Archdiocese of Philadelphia, PA), Fr. Peter Mitchell (Diocese of Lincoln, NE), Fr. Gary Dailey (Diocese of Springfield, MA), Fr. David Toups (Associate Director, Secretariat of Clergy, Consecrated Life, and Vocations at the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, Washington, D.C), Fr. Leonard Reisz (Diocese of Owensboro, KY), Fr. Jay Toborowsky (Diocese of Metuchen, NJ), Fr. Alvaro Corcuera (General Director of the Legion of Christ, Rome, Italy), Fr. Stephen Savel (Diocese of London, Ontario, Canada), Fr. Richard Mullins (Director of Multicultural Ministries, Diocese of Arlington, VA), Fr. Mark White (Archdiocese of Washington, D.C.), Fr. John Higgins (Archdiocese of New York, NY), and Fr. Anthony Denton (Archdiocese of Melbourne, Australia).
- Author BiographyRandall J. Meissen, LC, was just sixteen when he founded an Internet-based business for which he won a prestigious national award. After graduating from Rice University with a triple major in biology, classics, and ancient Mediterranean civilizations, he was accepted into medical school but chose instead to enter the seminary. Now preparing for the priesthood with the Legionaries of Christ, he has served as a seminary professor and as a research assistant at the Westchester Institute for Ethics and the Human Person in New York. He can be reached at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Randall J Meissen LC
- PublisherCircle Press
- Date of Publication26/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCircle Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mimi Sternhagen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.