All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionHere are some inspiring stories written by members of the Dream Factory Community. They share their successes and how they were supported in taking on their life, their work, and their world. Get insights into how you can live your dreams.
- Author BiographyNancy Cantor has been training men and women in entrepreneurial thinking, personal growth, and business development for twenty years. Her degree is in Human Development, and was a Special Education Teacher/Counselor for eleven years. She was on a team that designed an alternative high in 1977 that is still a model program in the state. Nancy was also a Registration Manager, Enrollment Manager, and Course Leader for an international training and development program. In her own business since 1994, she has offered her Dream Factory Curriculum publicly for nine years and at Fidelity Investments Corporations, Ashland Public Schools, and MetroWest, Marlborough, and Blackstone Valley Chambers of Commerce.
- Author(s)Nancy Cantor
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.