All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Moment to Reflect: Living Our Own Lives helps us understand that when we learn we can't control others' lives, we can turn our attention to our own, as well as our own responsibilities and choices. People recovering from codependency, adult children of dysfunctional families, and those seeking healthier relationships will find welcome wisdom and inspiration in the first hour A Moment to Reflect booklets, Hazelden's newest inspirational series for Twelve Step living. Each of these four take-along booklets contains 30 topical affirmations that guide us as we work to improve our relationships. The first four booklets in this series address setting boundaries, letting go, accepting ourselves, and living our own lives. When we learn we can't control others' lives, we can turn our attention to our own. We concentrate on our responsibilities and choices. We learn to take care of ourselves physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. We learn to play a starring role in our own lives.
- Author BiographyVeronica Ray is a free-lance writer living in Minneapolis. She is the author of Design for Growth; Twelve Steps for Adult Children and the Moment to Reflect Series, which are pocket-sized pamphlets entitled: Setting Boundaries, Accepting Ourselves, Letting Go, Living Our Own Lives, Our Higher Power, Serenity, Giving and Receiving. She also wrote Communicating with Love and Striking a Balance: How to Care without Care-taking two of the pamphlets in the Renewal for Codependents series. Hazelden publishes all of these titles.
- Author(s)Veronica Ray
- PublisherHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Date of Publication15/04/1989
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Series TitleMoment to Reflect S.
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Weight18 g
- Width76 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine3 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.70
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.