Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionAs women we are programmed to want happiness, but the happiness of this world is fleeting and t true joy. Through studying Philippians we can identify our true source of joy. The Bible gives us a clear perspective of the kind of joy we are to have and it is the power of the Living Word that will change our lives. This study will answer questions as, Is our happiness what God is concerned with? or Is being happy the same as having the joy that the Bible speaks of? If the best way to study scripture is verse by verse and line by line then we must find a way to study through the scriptures in a systematic and expositional way. That is exactly what this study is, a verse-by-verse study for women who are serious about their commitment to kw the mind and will of God. This study has plenty of scripture woven throughout its pages to insure that we learn the whole counsel of God. May it guide you through the Scriptures, to help you Live out the Word.
- Author BiographyKimberly Williams is a pastor's wife, homeschooling mother, and most importantly a disciple of Jesus Christ. Passionate about the expositional study of the Holy Scriptures, she teaches women how to live out the Word of God through her Bible studies. Kimberly lives with her husband and three children in South Mississippi.
- Author(s)Kimberly Williams
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.