All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of personal narratives and essays, Living Professionalism is designed to help medical students and residents understand and internalize various aspects of professionalism. These essays are meant for personal reflection and above all, for thoughtful discussion with mentors, with peers, with others throughout the health care provider community who care about acting professionally.
- Author BiographyPatricia M. Surdyk, Ph.D. is Executive Director for the Institutional Review Committee of the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME). Erin A. Egan, M.D., J.D. is an Assistant Professor at Loyola University Medical Center in the Department of Medicine, at the Neiswanger Institute for Bioethics and Health Policy and the Division of General Internal Medicine.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication18/09/2006
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitlePracticing Bioethics
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width148 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byErin A. Egan,Patricia M. Surdyk
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.