All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA glorious celebration of vibrant twentieth-century design, colour and pattern, Living Retro offers a privileged glimpse into a selection of fabulous retro-inspired homes around the world, from Palm Springs to Paris. Our passion for retro style shows signs of fading. From the cerebral elegance of mid-century modern and the spare simplicity of Scandinavian retro design to the flamboyant opulence of the 1970s, retro interiors still exert ermous appeal. In this glorious book, Andrew Weaving visits 18 inspiring and varied locations that showcase the Living Retro style. Take a tour of a minimalist loft in London, admire the spare simplicity of Scandinavian mid-century modern and enjoy the colourful, playful chic of Palm Beach in the 1960s - the carefully chosen locations around the globe illustrate the many facets of a look that ranges from sophisticated glamour to pared-down elegance.
- Author BiographyAndrew Weaving is the owner of online gallery Centuryd.com, which specializes in mid-century modern design and focuses mainly on originals and some re-editions. He also undertakes mid-century modern interior design projects and restorations. Andrew's other books include Sarasota Modern and Playful Home, and he is also co-author of the bestselling Modern Retro (also published by Ryland Peters & Small). Andrew lives in London and has vacation homes in Florida and France.
- Author(s)Andrew Weaving
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note250 photographs
- Weight1001 g
- Width254 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.