All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDe-mystify modern shamanism as we undertake an alchemical healing and transformational journey of sacred self-discovery. Julie Dollman shares her own experiences as she embarks on a difficult, challenging and wondrous journey into the world of shamanism, emerging with some amazing and simple tools, a sense of belonging and most importantly, a wondrous connection to the natural world that we all live in. Living Shamanism will appeal to those who are looking for an alternate way to tackle day-to-day issues they are experiencing and to those that are seriously considering a lifestyle change.
- Author BiographyJulie Dollman is a Shamanic Healer who trained and graduated with the Four Winds Society back in 2005. She now works as a full-time shamanic practitioner in rural Ireland and has done so since leaving full-time work as a crime analyst in England in 2006.
- Author(s)Julie Dollman
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication25/01/2013
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMoon Books
- Weight217 g
- Width140 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.