All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThere are more singles today in our nation than ever, and yet they are often overlooked or marginalized in our Christian culture and churches. But God's view of singlehood is t the same as how many may view it. He places a very high value on His singles, and we should too. Taking truths from 1 Corinthians 7, Dr. Evans shares three vital principles for singles. These include how to wait on the Lord and His timing and direction. He also looks out how to work for God and experience the satisfaction of fulfilling your personal calling in life. Lastly, he closes with a look at being wedded in the Lord - whether that is through an eventual marriage or through your personal relationship with Jesus Christ. In this hope-filled and popular title, Dr. Tony Evans encourages us to embrace the often unheard biblically-based truth about singlehood: Being single is more desirable for a Christian than being married! --
- Author BiographyAbout The AlternativeThe Urban Alternative is the national ministry of Dr. Tony Evans and is dedicated to restoring hope and transforming lives through the proclamation and application of the Word of God.About Dr. Tony EvansDr. Tony Evans is founder and senior pastor of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship in Dallas; founder and president of The Urban Alternative; former chaplain of the NFL's Dallas Cowboys; and present chaplain of the NBA's Dallas Mavericks. His radio broadcast, The Alternative with Dr. Tony Evans, can be heard on hundreds of US radio outlets daily and in nearly 100 countries.
- Author(s)Tony Evans
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Weight109 g
- Width136 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.