Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe myriad of books and programs that encourage people to stop smoking, get organized, spend less, or exercise more tend to focus on what or why to change, but rarely explain how to change. Living SMART provides this missing piece. Developed by two behavioral psychologists, the program offers a set of practical tools drawn from science, t faddish ideas, that help readers successfully change any unhealthy behavior. Composed of five essential behavioral initiatives -- Set a goal, Monitor your progress, Arrange your world for success, Recruit a support team, Treat yourself -- the program is built on the idea that successful change takes more than mere motivation. Containing helpful tips, checklists, exercises, and progress charts, this simple, step-by-step book enables readers to take control of their lives and make positive, permanent changes. A companion website provides additional information, tips, and downloadable forms.
- Author(s)Joshua C Klapow,Sheri D Pruitt
- Date of Publication28/10/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationCanada
- Weight240 g
- Width142 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.