Living So That : Making Faith-Filled Choices in the Midst of a Messy Life by InScribed, Wendy Blight (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.51+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's world, it's tough to make everyday decisions, let alone decisions that hor God. Our culture is increasingly driven by selfish desires. However, as Christians, our lives should t be self-centered and static; they should be others-centered and active, making a difference for the Kingdom of God. Living So That is a fresh approach to understanding God's Word, focusing on many of the powerful so that verses in Scripture, including Jesus Came So That...; God Spoke So That...; Pray So That...; Trials Come So That...Through her approachable style, personal examples, and biblical teaching, Wendy equips readers to take what they study in the Word of God and practically live it out in order to impact the world around them. The result is a renewed appreciation for the power and applicability of Scripture. Through practical examples and biblical truths, Wendy helps readers gain a new perspective on daily living, equipping them to apply these biblical truths to present-day decision-making. Features include: * Going Deeper sections encourage readers to dig further into the truths presented * Call to Action sections challenge readers to take practical steps to apply what they have learned * Helpful tips and tools for practicing active faith
- Author BiographyWendy Blight is a member of the Proverbs 31 Ministries' First 5 Writing Team and serves as the Proverbs 31 On-Line Bible Study Small Group Ministry Training and Development Coordinator. She is a national speaker, Bible teacher, attorney, and author of Living So That: Making Faith-Filled Choices in the Midst of a Messy Life and Hidden Joy in a Dark Corner: The Transforming Power of God's Story, both featured as Proverbs 31 On-Line Bible Studies. She has been a featured guest on Oprah Radio, the 700 Club, Family Life Today with Dennis Rainey, Revive our Hearts with Nancy Leigh DeMoss, and Building Relationships with Dr. Gary Chapman. Wendy's favorite place to be is at home in Charlotte, North Carolina writing and enjoying time with her husband, Monty, and their two children, Lauren and Bo. You can connect with Wendy through her website at www.wendyblight.com and through Proverbs 31 Ministries.
- Author(s)InScribed,Wendy Blight
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleInScribed Collection
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutledge Hill Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.