All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionSooner or later we all have to go through the grieving process. We do t fully understand grief until we walk through it ourselves. But grief has a common pattern, and it helps if we kw what to expect. This carefully crafted book gently explains the stages of grief and suggests practical steps for learning to live again. It shares the profound comfort and hope of the Christian faith. It points the way to healing.
- Author BiographyHarold Bauman is an American Mennonite leader.
- Author(s)Harold Bauman
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication20/08/1999
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleLion Pocketbooks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Books
- Weight35 g
- Width100 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.