All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLiving Through History is a complete Key Stage 3 course which brings out the exciting events in history. The course is available in two different editions, Core and Foundation. Every core title in the series has a parallel Foundation edition. Each Evaluation Pack includes the Assessment and Resource Pack and a free compendium volume student book. The resource packs include a variety of tasks which students should find interesting and enjoyable. They also include differentiated exercises to provide support for less able students and challenging work for more able students. Assessment exercises for the compulsory study units aim to help teachers monitor progress through NC levels.
- Author(s)Jane Shuter,Nigel Kelly,Rosemary Rees
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication26/09/1997
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleLiving Through History
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteCol.ill.
- Weight176 g
- Width207 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $77.81Trending at AU $79.42
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.33
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.05
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $34.20Trending at AU $35.80
- AU $87.91Trending at AU $88.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.