All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis series relates the overall chrology of major wars and show their impact on everyday lives. What have been the main events, and who were significant leaders and participants in the war? What was the strategic and techlogical nature of the conflicts, what happened to people on both sides, and why are the consequences of these wars still felt today?
- Author BiographyAlex Woolf played the drums and travelled on his motorbike before settling down as an author. His Chronosphere trilogy, a science fiction adventure set in the 22nd century, is published by Scribo. Jane Bingham is an experienced writer for young adults. She has written over 100 nonfiction books on a variety of topics. Jane has a first class degree in English Literature and an M. Phil in History of Art and is currently a Royal Literary Fund Fellow at Oxford Brookes University. She has two sons and three stepsons and lives in Oxford, England. Andrew Langley is a prolific author of books for children, with a special interest in history and the environment. He has been short-listed for several major awards, most recently with books on natural disasters and Hiroshima. Cath Senker has over twenty years' experience in children's educational publishing and has written around 100 books for children for a range of publishers. Her books include highly regarded titles on Anne Frank, the Black Death and the Vietnam War, books on religions and the conflict between North and South Korea, and forthcoming titles on Self-Harm and Relationships. She lives the green lifestyle and has undertaken voluntary work for a range of organizations. As well as writing about lost cities, Nicola Barber has written books on the modern-day cities of Tokyo and Los Angeles. She has also written about many periods of history, from the Vikings to the Victorians. Nicola lives in North Wales.
- Author(s)Alex Woolf,Andrew Langley,Bob Rees,Cath Senker,Jane M. Bingham,Nicola Barber
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleLiving Through .....
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Contained items statementContains 7 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.