All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionWhen painful or frustrating circumstances invade your life, it's easy to wonder why. Why does life so often seem unfair? Why doesn't our all-powerful God stop the pain and suffering-t just for you-but for all His children The truth is, we live in a fallen world filled with fallen people, and we cant escape hardship and pain. Somehow difficult times are a part of God's plan and they serve His purposes. In this six week study you'll examine what the Bible says about suffering and why God allows it. Through the stories of many who persevered through times of testing, you'll discover how to find joy even when life seems unfair. You'll learn how to handle loss while glorifying God in the midst of your pain. And you'll find the peace that comes from trusting in the One whose strength is made perfect in your weakness.
- Author BiographyKay Arthur is one of America's best-known and most-beloved Bible teachers and authors. With her husband, Jack, she is the co-founder of Precept Ministries International, the leaders in inductive Bible-study resources. Kay also reaches hundreds of thousands of people internationally through her Precept upon Precept inductive Bible studies. In addition, her daily and weekly television programs air on over 900 stations in 30 countries. - Publisher.
- Author(s)Kay Arthur
- PublisherWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Date of Publication21/07/2009
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series Title40 Minute Bible Study
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.