All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionGreen Walls have become increasingly popular in recent years most tably those of Patrick Blanc in Paris. This collection of the recently built Green Walls looks at the invative ways that the Concrete is being 'Jungled' in many cities. Various green wall systems such as hydrophonic, and modular are considered alongside considerations required when designing a green wall. Examples include The Mint Hotel, New Street Square and Edgware Road Underground Station in London alongside many others.
- Author BiographyJialin Tong graduated from the Faculty of Landscape Architecture of Tongji University in Shanghai, and is a specialist in designing and building of green roofs and green walls in Hong Gong.
- Author(s)Jialin Tong
- PublisherDesignMedia Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- Place of PublicationNorth Point
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintDesignMedia Publishing Limited
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1633 g
- Width225 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.