CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionWith each passing moment, Caroline's situation becomes more desperate. The thunder is deafening and the lightning threatens her life as it strikes the ground just feet from her. She is sitting on the soaked ground with thing to shelter her from the torrents of rain that continuously pelt her. Caroline is curled up with her arms holding tightly to her knees and her face buried, hoping this storm will just pass. Flood waters rise and as she sits, shivering in the rain, she realizes that she must do something to save herself or she is going to die. Will Caroline have the courage to save herself? Will she discover the secrets of Living Well? This wonderful story tells of the journey taken by a woman which forever transformed her life.
- Author BiographyCarrie Kyrias earned her Master of Science, Speech-Language Pathology degree from Idaho State University. She works as a speech-language pathologist with children and adults with speech, language, cognitive, and swallowing disorders. She enjoys outdoor adventures, mountain biking, running, reading and writing. She lives with her wonderful husband and dogs near Boise, Idaho.
- Author(s)Carrie Kyrias
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.