All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the current care guidelines from the CDC and elsewhere, this book addresses the current emphasis on managing the side effects of HIV/AIDS such as lypodystrophy, redistribution of body fat, cardiac risks, and vulnerability to other ailments. Combining the latest medical advice with the ideas of hundreds of people living with HIV/AIDS, the book is particularly helpful for friends, family members, and others who make up the support network for anyone struggling with HIV/AIDS.
- Author BiographyAllen L Gifford MD, is an assistant professor of medicine at the University of California, San Diego and at the San Diego Veteran's Affairs Medical Centre. He was an AIDS physician at the University of California, San Francisco from 1992 to 1995. Kate Lorig RN Dr PH, developed and directs the Arthritis Self-Management Patient Education Project at the Stanford University Arthritis Centre. Virginia Gonzalez, MPH, is a health educator and study coordinator at Stanford University School of Medicine's Patient Education Research Centre.
- Author(s)Allen L. Gifford,Diana Laurent,Dr. Kate Lorig,Virginia Gonzalez
- PublisherBull Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBull Publishing Company
- Out-of-print date10/11/2016
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight594 g
- Width235 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.