All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough yoga philosophy towards more awareness for body, mind, soul. Living Yoga Wisdom is a practice book for beginners as well as for advanced yoginis and yogis, who would like to deepen and advance their practice through yoga philosophy. Each of the 18 chapters is coupled with exercises, which t only make yoga philosophy more comprehensible, but also applicable and experiential in everyday living. The book demonstrates that yoga philosophy means a lot more than only theory. The philosophical exercises help to create awareness of the meaning of yoga practice in its original sense. It becomes possible to experience yoga as a pathway of training the consciousness of body, mind and soul, and also as guidance for everyday living.
- Author BiographyEckard Wolz-Gottwald ranks amongst the most important yoga philosophers in the German-speaking world. He teaches at the University of Philosophy and Theology Muenster as well as at yoga teacher trainings in various schools throughout Germany, Switzerland and Austria. His books on Applied Yoga Philosophy are widely seen as being comprehensive fundamental guides by students and teachers alike.
- Author(s)Eckard Wolz-Gottwald
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMantra Books
- Weight158 g
- Width141 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.20Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.