All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionYou are destined for greatness! The life that you have always wanted is within your grasp. Everyone is born with the kwledge of how to live a blessed life. This is the life you dreamt of as a child. Those dreams used to be dismissed as mere childhood fantasy. Join Grant Virtue in following these easy to use steps to rediscover that blessed life. Reclaim your destiny and make the life you previously only dreamed of become a reality!
- Author BiographyGrant Virtue is a fifth-generation metaphysician who has studied candle magic and music theory throughout his life. He is the Technical Coordinator for Angel University, and he plays and records meditation music. Grant currently lives on the Big Island of Hawaii with his wife Melissa and cat Pepper.
- Author(s)Grant Virtue
- PublisherVirtue Press
- Date of Publication11/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVirtue Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.