All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter many years of writing in her prayer journal, missionary Sarah Young decided to be more attentive to the Savior's voice and listen for what He was saying to her. The result was Jesus Calling, a collection of personal reflections based on Jesus' own words of hope, guidance, and peace found in the Scriptures. Through these messages, countless people have been encouraged to experience a deeper relationship with the Lord as they also learn to listen for His voice in the pages of the Bible. In Living a Life of Worship, the fourth study in theJesus Calling Bible Study Series, you will discover how thankfulness and worship always open the door for entering into God's presence and blessings. Even the most routine part of your day can be a spiritual act of worship when you are living close to God, and seeing from His perspective will allow you to truly be able to give thanks in all circumstances (1 Thessalonians 5:18). Each of the Jesus Calling Bible Studies include devotional readings from Jesus Calling, selected passages of Scripture for reflection, Bible Study questions, and additional questions and activities to help you apply and live out the material during the week. This study can be used for personal reflection and Bible study or in a small-group setting.
- Author BiographySarah Young, the author of the new 365-day devotional Jesus Always and bestselling Jesus Calling(R), has sold more than 20 million books worldwide. Jesus Calling(R) has appeared on all major bestseller lists. Sarah's writings include Jesus Calling(R), Jesus Today(TM), Jesus Lives(TM), Dear Jesus, Jesus Calling(R) for Little Ones, Jesus Calling(R) Bible Storybook, Jesus Calling(R): 365 Devotions for Kids, and Peace in His Presence-each encouraging readers in their journey toward intimacy with Christ. Sarah and her husband were missionaries in Japan and Australia for many years. They currently live in the United States. Karen Lee-Thorp was a senior editor at NavPress for many years and series editor for the LifeChange Bible study series. She is now a freelance writer living in Brea, California, with her husband, Greg Herr, and their daughters, Megan and Marissa.
- Author(s)Sarah Young
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleJesus Calling Bible Studies
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight226 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.