All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
About this product
- DescriptionPutting God at the center of your marriage is more than both of you being Christians and attending church together. It involves letting God help you function the way that He intended for you to function. Believe it or t, God created us to function in very specific ways. Each of us has very specific needs. God t only created us with specific needs, but also, He has a plan for how those needs are to be met. There are needs that God intends to meet, and there are needs that He intends for your spouse to meet. If God is t at the center of your marriage, then, meeting all these needs becomes distorted, confused, and frustrated. Marriage is a process. It has ups and downs and sometimes the downs are devastating. Put your marriage in God's hands - matter where you are today. If you are in the pit, give your marriage to Him. If you are on a pinnacle, give your marriage to Him. If you are somewhere in between, give your marriage to Him. Remember, there is task that is impossible with God. Put Him at the center of your marriage and leave Him there. You will never be the same and neither will your marriage.
- Author BiographyDr. Kim has been a professional counselor for almost thirty years. He holds a Ph.D. and a Doctor of Ministry in Christian Counseling. He also holds Masters Degrees in Christian Ministry and in Theological Studies. He is President and co-founder of both A Cord of Three Strands, Family Christian Counseling, and I Want an Awesome Marriage. He is married to Nancy, and they have two grown married children and five awesome grandchildren. Dr. Kim is passionate about helping equip couples for marriage and helping married couples take their marriages to a new level. He has taught Preparing for the Marriage of a Lifetime since 1998 and thousands of couples have benefitted from his teaching. Dr. Kim is the leader of the I Want an Awesome Marriage movement and a professional staff volunteer for LifeChurch.tv.
- Author(s)Dr Kim Kimberling
- PublisherCord of Three Strands
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCord of Three Strands
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.