All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.26
About this product
- DescriptionHow can you tell if something is living or n-living in the ocean? Children reading this book explore a stunning ocean habitat while learning how to tell the difference between living and n-living things, such as coral, fish, and seaweed. Headers in the form of questions help guide the reader as they learn the properties of living and n-living things.
- Author BiographyRebecca Rissman is an award-winning children's author and editor. Her writing has been praised by School Library Journal, Booklist, Creative Child Magazine, and Learning Magazine. She has written more than 200 books about history, culture, science, and art. She lives in Chicago, Illinois with her husband and two daughters. She enjoys yoga, reading, and cooking.
- Author(s)Rebecca Rissman
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleRead and Learn: is it Living or Non-Living?
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notechiefly illustrations (colour)
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.