All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe inspirational messages collected in this book, selected from the writings and talks of Swami Vivekananda, speak directly to the concerns of contemporary men and women who seek to live a spiritual life in the midst of everyday activities. At the same time, they form a concise introduction to Vedanta, the perennial philosophy of India.
- Author BiographyVivekananda (1863-1902) was the chief disciple of the great spiritual master Ramakrishna and founded the Ramakrishna Math and Mission in India. He spent four years in the West, teaching the message of Vedanta and founding two societies in New York and San Francisco.
- Author(s)Swami Vivekananda
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication17/12/2003
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShambhala Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.