Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a reading on the theme of grace for every day of the year. This book includes quotations that are drawn from poetry, spiritual writing, vels, autobiography, memoir, and wise sayings from the world's religious traditions. Each month has its own focus: January: the meaning of Grace, February: Moments of Grace, March: Grace and Suffering, April: the Grace of Loving, May: the Grace of Compassion, June: the Grace of Giving, July: the Grace of Forgiving, August: the Grace of Choosing, September: our Lady of Grace, October: the Grace of Praying, November: Dying in Grace, December: the Grace of Waiting. The breadth of material included reflects both a deep love of humanity and a passion t simply for reading, but for the power of wise words to illuminate and transform.
- Author BiographyThe much loved broadcaster and writer Pauline Webb has been one of the most influential women in the Church at home and overseas in the modern era, and is undoubtedly Methodism's most famous daughter. Nadir Dinshaw was born into one of Karachi's leading Parsee families, but converted to Christianity in the early 1960s. His gift for friendship and his generosity were legendary. He died in 2002. Rowan Williams preached at his memorial service.
- Author(s)Nadir Dinshaw,Pauline Webb
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication30/11/2007
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight16 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine227 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.