All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionBut the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Against such there is law. --Galatians 5:22-23How can we experience the reality of God's presence in our lives? This practical book shows that the fruit of the Spirit can put life into your faith and faith into your life.With his characteristic conversational approach, Don Aycock shows readers how, as believers, they can develop an attitude that is sensitive to others, a life that is free from the dominance of sin, and an outlook that is eternal in perspective. He argues that the key is to choose to keep in daily step with the Spirit of God, and outlines just how to do that. As Aycock points out, to walk in the Spirit means to live in, trust in, and act on what you kw as the truth of God and to continually choose the way of spiritual life.An accessible and profound approach to spiritual growth, Living by the Fruit of the Spirit will be useful t only for the individual but for any church or group doing ongoing Bible study. -The fruit of the Spirit are precisely the steadying and energizing forces that help Christians walk and live in the present world. They have to do with our inner lives of faith and devotion, with our relationships with others around us, and with our love for the heavenly Father. As such, these matters represent some of the most basic of Christian ethics, values, and virtues. . . . A sound spiritual life will contain t some but all of these elements to some degree. It is like a hub with many spokes or a tree with many branches. The goal is to seek the fruit of the Spirit as a unified whole instead of as a fragmented, piecemeal vision.- --from the Introduction
- Author(s)Don M. Aycock
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/11/2003
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date06/09/2012
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.