All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.48
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.11
- AU $7.84Trending at AU $8.30
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.20
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $30.97
About this product
- DescriptionJust in time for the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, discover what it's like growing up in Brazil with this fascinating, nfiction Level 2 Ready-to-Read, part of a new series all about kids just like you in countries around the world! Ola! My name is Marco, and I'm a kid just like you living in Brazil. Brazil is a country filled with beautiful rain forests, bustling cities, and world-class sports. Have you ever wondered what living in Brazil is like? Come along with me to find out! Each book is narrated by a kid growing up in their home country and is filled with fresh, modern illustrations as well as loads of history, geography, and cultural goodies that fit perfectly into Common Core standards. Join kids from all over the world on a globe-trotting adventure with the Living in... series--sure to be a hit with children, parents, educators, and librarians alike!
- Author(s)Chloe Perkins
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleLiving In...
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon Spotlight
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tom Woolley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.