All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionWe lived in the North East China city of Shenyang for almost a year. Living and working in a foreign country is far different than taking a vacation. We were part of the community getting experiences that visitor could ever duplicate. Relive our unique experiences while trying to adapt to a totally different culture.
- Author BiographyBrian Borgford and his wife, Rochelle, lived and worked in China for almost a year. Brian is a Canadian who has travelled considerably, living in China, The United Arab Emirates and Qatar.
- Author(s)Brian Borgford
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.