Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.64Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe vel includes the gripping tale of his Grandmother voyage from Italy to America, as well as the trials and tribulations she endured when attempting to make a life for her and her family while living in New York before her untimely death at the young age of 52. As an adult Rosemarie was forced to provide for a family by the only way she kws how. She stole everything and anything possible, but mostly very expensive clothing. In order to make a profit, trustworthy relationship with gangsters. They became her personal friends and consistently offered her personal favors and protection. The vel also discusses the story of Joseph's Father John Lo Giudice and his misfortune of having poor hearing resulting in his inability to partake in his mother's family business, as well as the story of other members of the Lo Giudice family including Joseph's God father and Uncle Anthony. As a young boy Joseph recollects The late night events and activities which took place within his grandmother's home. Living in corruption is a vivid and powerful tale of survival and the necessity of providing for family while adjusting to America society and way of life. Joseph Sal Lo Giudice, authoir of living in corruption Joseph Lo Giudice, a, k, a Joey Salo, was raised in the Marlboro projects located in Benson Hurst Brooklyn New York. Mr. Lo Giudice has worked and lived in New York for many years. He worked as a Babar in Rockefeller center for 22 years. Mr. Lo Giudice's vel living in corruption is in nfiction bestseller in which the author emphasizes the impact that several members of his family had on his life including his older brother and role model Johnny boy, as well as his parents, younger siblings friends and his parental Grandmother Rosemarie.
- Author(s)Joseph Sal Lo Giudice
- Date of Publication11/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.