All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSynthesizing management legend Peter Drucker's simple yet profound core teachings into a guide to personal and professional transformation, this work shows readers how to apply Drucker's recommendations to lead more fulfilling and meaningful lives.
- Author BiographyBruce Rosenstein has been a regular contributor as a writer reviewing business and management books for USA Today's Money section. He is also an adjunct lecturer in The Catholic University of America's School of Library and Information Science, in Washington, D.C. He has studied Drucker's work for more than 20 years.
- Author(s)Bruce Rosenstein
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight353 g
- Width57 mm
- Height88 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Foreword byFrances Hesselbein
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.