All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis stylish volume takes us high into the exclusive world of mountain chalets. These are sanctuaries from the over-scheduled and chaotic world below. Their interiors offer a welcoming and cosy space to relax or socialize after winter sports or alpine strolls. Most table perhaps is the role landscape plays in the design of these dramatic dwellings. Set against hillside views and picturesque valleys, furniture, materials, and artwork take on new vitality - regardless of whether the style is rustic and traditional or altogether more sleek and modern. Yet, although varied in ambience, all these chalets share an awareness of texture, scale and light that creates a unifying sense of ease and grace.
- PublisherteNeues Publishing UK Ltd
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- Place of PublicationKempen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintteNeues Media GmbH & Co. KG
- Content Note250 Colour
- Weight1914 g
- Width250 mm
- Height320 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.