Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together three essays and one speech, dating from 2004 to 2010, that highlight the power of our words and the importance of elevating and transforming our consciousness.
- Author BiographyDescended from the Royal Ryuku Family of Okinawa, Masami Saionji has dedicated her life to world peace and the illumination of the human consciousness. She heads several peace organizations, including the World Peace Prayer Society and the Goi Peace Foundation, and is internationally known for her leadership of the peace pole initiative. She is an honorary member of the Club of Budapest, and, along with her husband Hiroo Saionji, was awarded the Philosopher Saint Shree Dnyaneshwara 2007 World Peace Prize in Pune, India.
- Author(s)Masami Saionji
- Date of Publication06/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.