All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis powerfully argued book combines excellent analysis of future trends with insights into directing and managing the forces of change. -- Jim Coulter, Chief Executive, National Housing Federation A thought--provoking re--examination of the modern world, its changing culture, people and lifestyles. Challenging, authoritative and immensely readable.a a -- Prof Gordon Marshall, Chief Executive, Ecomic and Social Research Council Who kws what the future holds in store? Richard Scase helps us consider some possible scenarios. A thought--provoking and enjoyable read. -- Philip Williamson, Chief Executive, Nationwide Building Society Scase scores again, looking ahead at whata s facing us in the future -- Robert M. Worcester, Chairman, MORI Richard Scase has a gift for the trenchant comment that captures the unease of our age. In this book he draws together all the global ecomic, business, social and political trends that we perceive but only half--understand and weaves them into a coherent fabric. -- Susan Segal--Horn, Professor of International Strategy, Open University Business School Richard has captured in one slim volume, the latest thinking on a corporatisationa from the global to the personal which only a dedicated RSA lecture attendee could hope to acquire over many years. -- Penny Egan, Director, Royal Society for the Arts, Manufactures and Commerce a A compelling and provocative overview of how we do business and the business we do in the 21st century. With hallmark insights, Richard Scase offers a banquet of ideas on the new forces that are reshaping corporate life. Easy to read and hard to put down.a -- Ken Robinson, Senior Advisor to the President, J.P. Getty Trust
- Author BiographyRICHARD SCASE is Europea s leading business strategist and forecaster and was voted European Business Speaker of the Year in 2002. He is author of the highly influential Britain 2010: The Changing Business Landscape (Capstone Publishing, 2000), which has not only received wide media attention across the globe but has also contributed to UK government planning and strategy.
- Author(s)Richard Scase
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2002
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight388 g
- Width206 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.